Alera Skincare - Zensa
Zensa Numbing Cream
A numbing cream formulated for reducing discomfort during procedures like laser hair removal, waxing, microblading, injections, tattooing and more.
*** Please ensure you don't have allergic reaction or adverse reactions to lidocaine for example during dentist visits and freezing your gums; you can only use a small amount of the product * refer to the instructions on and inside the box ***
> Item to be picked up in the clinic
About the Product
Skin Concern: N/a
Benefits and Features:
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- Natural pH formulation is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like the bikini area and lips
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
Product Size: 30 g
Brand: Zensa - Canadian skincare manufacturer
How to Use
Clean & Apply
Take a hot shower or clean area with an alcohol swab. Apply a thick layer of numbing cream, do not rub in.
Cover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-40 minutes for tattoos & hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup and 10 minutes for injections.
Remove air-tight wrap and wipe away excess cream before beginning procedure.
Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.
Q: Is this suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes - for all skin types
Free Deluxe Samples