Vivier Corrector 2 - Brightening Cream with 2% Hydroquinone
An effective skin brightening and lightening cream for moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun spots, and uneven skin tone. Contains 2% pharmaceutical grade hydroquinone USP and vitamin C.
About the Product
Skin Concern: Hyperpigmentation, Discolouration, Uneven skin, Sun damaged skin
Benefits and Features:
- Contains 2% pharmaceutical grade hydroquinone , gold standard for skin lightening
- Enriched with pharmaceutical grade vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP)
- Helps brighten skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
Product Size: 60 ml | 2 fl oz
Brand: Vivier - Canadian Pharmaceutical / Medical grade skincare manufacturer
How to Use
Apply a thin layer on the affected areas. Use morning and night if needed. Start gradually (from a few times a week) and build tolerance. Don't use products containing hydroquinone more than 3 months. Must use sunscreen SPF 30+ daily and re-apply to protect the skin and prevent the dark spots.
- 2% Hydroquinone USP
- Produces depigmenting effect
- Lightens areas of darkened skin such as hyperpigmentation, melasma, age spots, dark spots, and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin C - L-Ascorbic Acid USP
- Brightens skin
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E Alpha Tocopherol
- Protects cells from free-radiance damage
- Helps skin to reduce transepidermal water-loss (water passively evaporates through the skin and into the air)
- Lactic Acid
- Exfoliates the skin
- Improves fine lines and promotes a softer, smoother skin
Ingredients Callouts: Select : USP Grade Ingredients; Oil-free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians; Vegan; Cruelty Free; Gluten-free; Dairy-free; Nut-free
- 2% Hydroquinone USP
Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Butylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Methylparaben, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Q: Do you need a prescription for this product?
Free Deluxe Samples