Vivier Advanced Skin Lightening Vitamin C Serum with 2% Hydroquinone and L-Ascorbic Acid
A powerful Vitamin C serum for anti-aging and lightening skin. It is formulated to lighten the appearance of sun damage, sun spots, age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation and melasma while helping to reduce fine-lines and wrinkles. Makes the skin more even. Contains 2% pharmaceutical grade hydroquinone as well as 10% L-Ascorbic Acid USP.
About the Product
Skin Concern: Discolouration; Uneven skin tone; Hyperpigmentation; Aging skin
Benefits and Features:
- Helps brighten the skin and improve uneven skin tone
- Contains Hydroquinone : gold standard ingredient for lightening the skin
- Ideal for all skin types; can be used on face, décolleté and chest, and the back of the hands
- Light weight and fast absorbing
Product Size: 30 ml | 1 fl oz
Brand: Vivier - Canadian Pharmaceutical / Medical grade skincare manufacturer
How to Use
After cleansing and toning skin, place 3 drops of the serum on palm of your hand. Using your fingertips, apply the serum on the desired areas. Use this serum once or twice a day. Make sure to use SPF 30+ (sunscreen) daily and re-apply the sunscreen when you use this product. Also, limit sun exposure while using hydroquinone. Don't use products with hydroquinone more than 3 months. Tighten the bottle and dropper after use. Keep the product away from sun light, air and heat.
- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid USP (Vitamin C)
- Brightens skin
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
2% Hydroquinone USP
Produces depigmenting effect
- Lightens areas of darkened skin such as hyperpigmentation, melasma, age spots, dark spots, and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Ingredients Callouts: Select : USP Grade Ingredients; Oil free; Alcohol free; Hypoallergenic; Vegan; Cruelty free; Gluten-free; Diary-free; Nut-free;
- Hydroquinone 2% USP in a liquid gel base containing Vitamin C IDS™ (L-Ascorbic Acid USP).
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau.
Q: Is this suitable for all skin types?
Free Deluxe Samples