Sesderma AZELAC Moisturizing Cream
A nourishing and rich moisturizing cream for daily care of sensitive and reactive skin, and inflamed skin with acne redness, or rosacea. This moisturizer contains ingredients with calming and anti-radical effect, sebum (oil) regulating, and moisturizing effect.
About the Product
Skin Concern: Rosacea, Redness, Acne, Sensitive Skin
Benefits and Features:
- Designed for individuals with sensitive skin
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Improves conditions such as acne and rosacea
- Regulated sebum (oil) production in skin
- Rich and creamy texture; absorbs quickly into the skin
Product Size: 50 ml | 1.7 fl oz
Brand: Sesderma- Spanish skincare manufacturer
How to Use
- Cleanse and tone your skin with a gentle cleanser
- Next, apply a few drops of your regular serum.
- Apply a pea size if AZELAC Moisturizing Cream with a soft massage on face, neck and décolleté.
- And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
- Use twice daily
- Azelaic acid
- Powerful agent against inflammation
- Tyrosinase inhibitor : reduces pigmentation, making it a great ingredient post-acne scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Helps even our skin tone
- Fights Acne and kills the bacteria that causes acne
- Nicotinic acid (Niacin)
- Similar to niacinamide
- Hyaluronic acid
- Regulates water content and elasticity of skin
- Allows epidermis (top layer of skin) to achieve greater suppleness
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Helps the skin for a better skin hydration and repairing the skin barrier
- Tranexamic acid
- Helps to reduce dark spots ,discolouration, and melasma
- Helps to reduce discolouration such as acne scarring (Post Inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and sun damage
- Helps to improve acne and skin barrier
- Helps to even our skin tone
Full List of Ingredients
Please refer to the product
Q: Is this product fragrance-free?
A: Yes, Sesderma AZELAC Moisturizing Cream is fragrance-free.
Free Deluxe Samples