Sesderma AZELAC Facial Moisturizing Gel
A lightweight and non-greasy nourishing moisturizer designed to provide intense hydration to the skin while also addressing a variety of skin concerns such as acne, rosacea, redness and sensitive skin. This product is ideal for those with sensitive skin that must avoid irritating products.
About the Product
Skin Concern: Sensitive skin, Reddened Skin, Skin Redness, Rosacea, Inflamed Skin, Acne
Benefits and Features:
- Reduces redness and inflammation in skin
- Reduces secretion of sebum (oil) and eliminates blackheads
- This product is lightweight and non-greasy making it perfect for use as a daily moisturizer.
- Contains antioxidants, which help to protect the skin from environmental stressors
- Absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated.
- It contains green pigments that conceal redness instantly. Its formula, based on nanotechnology, will help you keep it under control.
Product Size: 50 ml | 1.7 fl oz
Brand: Sesderma- Spanish skincare manufacturer
How to Use
- Cleanse and tone your skin with a gentle cleanser
- Next, apply a few drops of your regular serum.
- Apply Azelac Gel massaging gently on face, neck and décolleté. Obtain he correct amount by pressing the pump 3 times, and spread evenly. You can use it both in the morning and at night.
- And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
- Use twice daily
- Azelaic acid
- Powerful agent against inflammation
- Tyrosinase inhibitor : reduces pigmentation, making it a great ingredient post-acne scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Helps even our skin tone
- Fights Acne and kills the bacteria that causes acne
- Hyaluronic acid
- Regulates water content and elasticity of skin
- Allows epidermis (top layer of skin) to achieve greater suppleness
- Nicotinic acid (Niacin)
- Similar to niacinamide
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Helps the skin for a better skin hydration and repairing the skin barrier
- Tranexamic acid
- Helps to reduce dark spots ,discolouration, and melasma
- Helps to reduce discolouration such as acne scarring (Post Inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and sun damage
- Helps to improve acne and skin barrier
- Helps to even our skin tone
Full List of Ingredients
Azelaic acid encapsulated in lipid bubbles, milk thistle extract, Nicotinic acid encapsulated in lipid bubbles, panthenol encapsulated in lipid bubbles, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid encapsulated in lipid bubbles, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and azelglycine. Please refer to the product for more info
Q: Can this product be used under makeup?
A: Yes, Sesderma Azelac Moisturizing gel can be used under makeup as a hydrating and nourishing base.
Free Deluxe Samples