Elta MD Sunscreen UV Sport SPF 50 [80-minutes water-resistant]
A broad-spectrum 80-minutes water-resistant SPF 50 sunscreen for full-body, active-lifestyle sunscreen for all skin types.
About the Product
Benefits and Features:
• UVA/UVB protection
• Will not rinse off in water or drop into eyes due to perspiration
• May be applied to wet or dry skin
Product Size: 85 g | 3 fl oz
Brand: Elta MD - Dermatologist Recommended Sunscreens
How to Use
• Apply liberally to face, neck and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.n
• For external use only.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and consult your doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, seek medical assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Zinc Oxide 9.0%
- Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Ingredients Callouts: Select : fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and
Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldo- decyl Neopentanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxy- caprylylsilane, Water/Eau
Q: Is this suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes - for all skin types
Free Deluxe Samples