Elta MD Sunscreen UV Daily SPF 40 [Tinted]
A broad-spectrum tinted SPF 40 Moisturizing facial sunscreen for normal, combination and post-procedure skin.
About the Product
Skin Concern: Aging skin , Post Procedure
Benefits and Features:
- UVA/UVB protection
- Sheer, lightweight formula with hyaluronic acid
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into the skin
- Available in a tinted formula to even-out most skin tones and the original
Product Size: 48 g | 1.7 fl oz
Brand: Elta MD - Dermatologist Recommended Sunscreens
How to Use
• Apply liberally to face, neck and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
• For external use only
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and consult your doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, seek medical assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Zinc Oxide 7.5%
- Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid):
- Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Ingredients Callouts: Select : fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau
Q: Is this suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes - for all skin types specifically for combination and normal skin that needs moisturizing.
Free Deluxe Samples