Elta MD Sunscreen UV Clear - SPF 46 [Non-Tinted]
Abroad-spectrum SPF 46 facial sunscreen for skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.
About the Product
Skin Concern: Acne-prone, Rosacea, Redness, Discoloration
Benefits and Features:
- UVA/UVB protection
- 5% high purity niacinamide
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Oil-free, lightweight formula leaves no residue
Product Size: 48 g | 1.7 fl oz
Brand: Elta MD - Dermatologist Recommended Sunscreens
How to Use
• Apply liberally to face, neck and back of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a physician
• For external use only
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and ask a physician if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Zinc Oxide 9.0%
- Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E):
- Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid):
- Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Ingredients Callouts: Select : fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free
Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, LacticAcid, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate,
Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau
Q: Is this suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes - for all skin types specifically for skins prone hyperpigmentation, acne, and rosacea
Free Deluxe Samples