Elta MD Sunscreen UV Physical SPF 41 [Tinted]
A broad-spectrum tinted SPF 41 facial sunscreen for extra-sensitive and post-procedure skin
About the Product
absorb free radicals generated by sun exposure.
Skin Concern: Aging skin, Post Procedure
Benefits and Features:
- UVA/UVB protection
- Lightly tinted and oil-free
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- Antioxidants help absorb free radicals
Product Size: 85 g | 3 fl oz
Brand: Elta MD - Dermatologist Recommended Sunscreens
How to Use
• Apply liberally to face, neck and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
• For external use only.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and consult your doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, seek medical assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Zinc Oxide 9.0%
- Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium Dioxide 7%
Ingredients Callouts: Select : fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Isomerized Safflower Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Oleic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphatidylcholine, Polyacrylate-13, Polyiso-butene, Polysorbate 20, Quercetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Thioctic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau
Q: Is this suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes - for all skin types specifically for very sensitive skin
Free Deluxe Samples