Elta MD Sunscreen UV Facial SPF 30
A broad-spectrum SPF 30 moisturizing facial sunscreen for dry and post-procedure skin
About the Product
Skin Concern: Post Procedure, Aging Skin, Dry Skin
Benefits and Features:
- UVA/UVB protection
- Lightly tinted and oil-free
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- Antioxidants help absorb free radicals
Product Size: 85 g | 3 fl oz
Brand: Elta MD - Dermatologist Recommended Sunscreens
How to Use
• Apply liberally to face, neck and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
• For external use only.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and consult your doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, seek medical assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Zinc Oxide 9.0%
- Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid):
- Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Ingredients Callouts: Select : fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau
Q: Is this suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes - for all skin types, especially moderate to dry. It is ideal for use after microdermabrasion; IPL treatments; chemical and glycolic peels; and laser procedures. It may be worn alone or under makeup.
Free Deluxe Samples