Vivier Non-Hydroquinone (Non-HQ) Hyperpigmentation Program
A complete 6-steps hyperpigmentation program without hydroquinone. This program contains special ingredients to erase years of skin damage and pigmentation. The pharmaceutical grade skincare products in this package will restore skin's vitality and improve signs of aging, pigmentation, and irregular tone and texture.
Note: We may have a quick consultation with you prior to shipping to ensure this is the right program for you.
About the Product
- Exfoliant Forte
- Radiance Serum
- Retinol 1% Night Complex
- Skin Brightening Cream
- Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Skin Concern: Aging skin, fine-lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and discolouration
Benefits and Features:
- Synergetic use of Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Arbutin, Retinol (Vitamin A), and AHAs for optimal results
- Helps improve skin tone and texture
- Ideal for those who can not tolerate hydroquinone
- Ideal maintenance program to be used after 3-months use of hydroquinone such as Vivier 2% HQ program
Texture: please refer to each individual product inside the program
Product Size: please refer to each individual product inside the program
Brand: Vivier - Canadian Pharmaceutical / Medical grade skincare manufacturer
How to Use
Use as the per instructions of the package and individual products.
- Skin brightening agent
- Vitamin C - L-Ascorbic Acid USP
- Brightens skin
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances skin's radiance
- Reduce and prevents lines and wrinkles
- Alters behaviour of aged skin cells to act in a more youthful manner
- Glycolic Acid
- Exfoliates dead cells off of skin surface
- Improves skin tone and texture
please refer to each individual product inside the program
Q: Does this program have hydroquinone?
A: Non, this is a non-hydroquinone program with alternative ingredients for brightening the hyperpigmentation. A similar program containing products with 2% hydroquinone is available on our store , click here
Q: I have ethnic skin, can I use this program?
A: Yes. We recommend having a quick complimentary consultation with our skin therapist to guide you through using the program.
Free Deluxe Samples