Vivier Medicated Wash - Cleanser with Salicylic Acid
An antimicrobial cleanser with all-in-one cleanser and toner. Deeply cleanse skin from oil, bacteria, and impurities. Clears acne, blemishes, pimples, blackheads and white heads on face, back or chest. Contains 2% pharmaceutical grade Salicylic Acid USP.
About the Product
Skin Concern: Acne, Breakouts, Oily Skin, Back Acne (Bacne)
Benefits and Features:
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- Suitable for face, check, back
- pH balanced - toner is not needed for this cleanser
- Clears acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
Product Size: 150 ml | 5 fl oz
Brand: Vivier - Canadian Pharmaceutical / Medical grade skincare manufacturer
How to Use
Adults and children 12 years and older: For New Users: Apply product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Rinse off (after 1 minute).
- 2% Salicylic Acid USP (Pharmaceutical Grade)
- A BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) with anti-inflammatory effects
- Helps to improve look skin
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Controls blemishes and keeps skin clear
- Provides hydrating effects to skin
Ingredients Callouts: USP Grade Ingredients; Oil-free and recommended by physicians; Hypoallergenic; Vegan; Cruelty Free; Gluten-Free; Dairy-Free; Nut-Free
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Hexamidine Diisethionate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water/Eau.
Q: Can I use this product for body as well as face?
A: Yes - it is ideal for acne and breakouts that can appear on back or chest as well
Free Deluxe Samples